When it rains it pours

This week I got bronchitis which put me out of work and in bed for a few days. Whenever I get sick my body's way of getting rid of whatever is inside of me is vomiting.  This gets a bit dangerous because I can't keep even water down and I end up dehydrated.

Then to add insult to injury, I went and got some blueberries and blackberries since they're high in antioxidants and would give me energy. An hour after I ate them I broke out in a rash and hives starting on my scalp and my face and moving all the way down to my legs.

This has happened to me before but luckily it wasn't as bad as the first time and I was able to catch it early. The day after the 4th of July I had an apple and a peach and I broke out in hives, rashes and everything from my eyes to ears were swollen and I ended up in the hospital.

I am glad that this time it wasn't as bad this time but I am done eating fruit :(

Comments

  1. Ouch! Bronchitis is already bad enough but rash and hives from fruits afterward is adding insult to injury :-( I'm glad this time is not as bad as your previous experience that required a hospital visit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the worst when you have to vomit but are dehydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had bronchitis before I had a pain in my side toward the bottom of my right lung I didn't think of it for a few days then it got worse but thankfully I caught it in time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you feel better, that sounds terrible and I hate to hear you going through that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that! Glad you caught it early this time that sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's strange that you'd be allergic to fruit. It makes me think that you're probably allergic to the pesticides that go on them. Was the fruit organic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a cold right now that is affecting all of Las Vegas right now. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment