Tacos La Mexicana

The other day I was craving Mexican so I went to my favorite spot near my job, Tacos La Mexicana! I got a Torta Pastor and it was so good! Al pastor is one of my favorite Mexican meats. This torta was perfect! Not too much meat or too big and it tasted so good! If you don't know what a torta is, it reminds me of a Mexican burger. The one I had came with lettuce, tomato, beans, meat and mayo.

Another reason I love this place is because they have the best churros! They have the regular churros as well as the ones with caramel in the middle which I am a sucker for. I grew up with my step mom making me churros so I am always willing to have one.

Comments

  1. I love a good Totra, but I hate when my bread gets all soggy. If I wanted a bread bowl
    I would have went to Panera. <<<<< I've never been there, but I imagine the bread is soggy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound good and la pastor yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try these places you keep listing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I had one of those was a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a fellow Mexican I have to agree that tortas are delicious when made correctly. I would put them Third in my list of favorite mexican foods just behind tacos and a dish called tinga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am about tacos or any Mexican food all day! The last time I had a churro was literally last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love churros. I learned that if you roll you r's for churro, it means diarrhea. I learned the hard way lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tacos are probably my favorite food, can never go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment