Smoked Ribs

This week being Thanksgiving everyone in a family is in a mood to cook. My Uncle called me the other day and asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted some ribs and 2 days later I got a call that he had made some! I made the request at the right time because he had just bought a smoker and didn't know what to make first.

He bought St. Louis style ribs. He smoked the ribs with the bbq sauce on them which is something I hadn't tried before. They used all the bbq on the ribs before they went in the smoker so there was none to add after which concerned me as I love saucy ribs. Shockingly, they were so good. The meat fell right off the bone and they did not need any bbq sauce.

My uncle did his thing with these ribs and now I'm even more excited for Thanksgiving! I hope you guys have a great holiday as well!!

Comments

  1. Ribs for Thanksgiving, ribs for New Year, ribs for Memorial Day, ribs for 4th of July, ribs for Labor Day, ribs for.... Don't need a holiday for ribs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had ribs in the longest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird to like the really dry ribs where the meat get stuck in your teeth? Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ribs sound amazing! I love a good smokey flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ribs one of my favorite bbq things to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of em! I want some now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got to love ribs yummy sound good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment