Slideshow

Good morning Guys!

Yesterday I stayed after class to get help loading my Slideshow to AwardSpcace. I had previously watched as he showed Johnny. When I had went home and tried to do it it did not work. After staying with Professor Wu he was able to show me what I did wrong and it was actually a simple mistake.
Once I got the hang of it, uploading was very easy.

We did have one issue, resume will not go live on the internet. We are able to upload the resume the same way as everything else but it will not connect to an actual link. I'll figure it out though, especially with help from Professor Wu. 

Here is a link to my Slideshow if you wanted to check it out:
http://ashleycherry.atwebpages.com/Slide01.htm

Comments

  1. Often it's just a simply misstep :-) I may have a theory about your resume not being display by AwardSpace. I'm working on a resolution for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have Mr Wu. explain the process few too many for uploading haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One simple mistake can cause many of problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same issue with one of my slides! I also went home and could not do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR. Wu is good teacher and have a lot of patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TBH. I think I already forgot how to do this myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to catch up on everything else before I get to this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment