NBA

The Clippers very well may be the best team in the NBA this season. After Kawhi got traded to the Raptors I knew this season would be something special. We are a week into the season and the Clippers are 3-1. The only lost that the Clippers have had this season so far is to the Suns. Which in itself is a shocker. The Suns have not been a good team over the last few years, being at the bottom of their division most seasons. Devin Booker is an amazing player who may have a chance at doing something this year.

More on California teams, the Warriors, a team that has won 3 of of the 5 finals in the last 5 years is 2-1. Not just are they losing they are getting blown out. The Warriors lost their first 2 games by more than 20 points. It is sure a change from what we have been seeing these past few seasons. The Warriors did win their game today so maybe they are on the come up. To say the least, this will be an interesting season.

Comments

  1. I have been a fan of the Lakers since they were a bad team but now they really got a shot this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basketball is a great game to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Warriors ?? Ohh you mean the cheat team. Yeah they aiight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like basketball but I always support the underdog so go Suns !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Snoop Dogg always at those games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching live games but other than that I don't follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching live games but other than that I don't follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lakers are the best team, but this is an argument for a different time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont even remember the last NBA game i've been to...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment