MOS Exam

Today I took the MOS exam. After a few hiccups I was able to make it and thankfully I passed! I was worried at first as I've never been a good test taker. I am glad that I got it over with. Good luck to anyone who hasn't taken the exam yet! If you failed I know you'll get it next time & at least you have more time to study!

I obviously take any chance as a reason to eat out so after I went to Taco y Taco. I was going to get some carne asada & al pastor tacos but it was their happy hour! The chicken nachos were only $5! The chicken nachos from Taco y Taco are always a good idea! They come loaded with beans, guacamole, sour cream and cheese. So good!

Comments

  1. Congrats on passing your MOS Word 2019 certification exam Ashley and a high score to boot!

    Thank you for cheering on your classmates :-)

    I often leave your blog post hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ashley on joining the club of MOS completion I will be posting on my experience later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For good tacos is nothing like in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to join this MOS completion club!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After passing my exam I got myself a burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt so relieved when I passed! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read Mr. Wu's blog on Oct. 16, last comment. Its on now...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment