Favorite Season

Today is the start of my favorite season. Basketball Season! Right now the Lakers are playing the Clippers. The Laker's just got the lead at the end of the third. I still think the Clippers will win the game though. I really think they will win the Finals but that is a conversation people are not ready for. The 4th quarter is about to start so hopefully the Clippers will close the game out.
My favorite team, the team with the most Champions, the Celtics play tomorrow! We play the 76ers, I think we can beat them but it will be an interesting game. This season will be a good season since there was so many trades during the off season.

Comments

  1. We have a hockey team, getting a football team, I wonder when we will have a basketball team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports talk is very foreign to me so I usually tell people that I agree with everything they're saying if I'm not in the mood for a mindless debate or I tell them their team sucks as a conversation starter at parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Celtics is a very respectable team to favor, I dislike people who just bandwagon which is most of the Golden State fans haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never had the time to focus much on sports.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love playing basketball, but I don't have the time to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't follow teams I follow players, but my favorite player is retired. DWADE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always been a soccer type of guy but my favorite basketball player is James Harden so I'll be rooting for the Rockets this season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a celtics fan.... Lakers all day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not big on basketball so I don't have a favorite team, but I love going to games!

    ReplyDelete
  10. basketball is probably my second favorite sport, never been good at it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment