Carlo's Bakery

Over the weekend one of my friends from Cleveland was in town and we went on the strip. We ended up at Carlo's Bakery for desert. Carlo's Bakery is famous for the owner is Buddy Valastro. He is known for his show Cake Boss.

I got a cannoli, a caramel cupcake and a double chocolate cookie. The cannoli was the best part. For my birthday this year I had a cannoli cake from Freed's but I really should have gotten it from Carlo's after trying their's. The shell of the cannoli was crunchy and the filling was creamy. I have a slight obsession with cannolis. This year was my second cannoli themed cake. 

The caramel cupcake was good was well. It had a thick caramel sauce in the cupcake which was nice. The cookie wasn't that good to me. I prefer thick soft cookies and this cookie was thin and crunchy. It did have white chocolate in it though so that was a plus for me. 

Comments

  1. Next time I'm at the Venetian or the Palazzo, I'll check out Carlo's Bakery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch his show when I was younger it was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go there with my grandson and let him try the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sound good I should take my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always tell everyone don't get me a cake for my bday. I really don't eat cake, but Ill eat a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't found a place with good cannolis in town. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pastry foods. You should try baking a cannoli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment